False lashes have really come a long way for everyday use but it seems to be trending more now. The last article centered on the basic facts of eyelashes and how beautiful they make our eyes. There are so many different styles available now that there really is something for everyone.
However, if you have tried to apply false lashes before, you probably know that it can be a struggle. Maybe you can never quite get them to stay put or to look natural, or you’ve glued your eye shut and swore off wearing them again.
Well, after so many researches from beauty experts we have come up with a sound technique of applying eyelashes without any hitches.
Note: Just make sure to consider lash length and fullness when choosing your false lashes. If you have bigger eyes, you can get away with a fuller lash. But if your eyes are smaller or closer together, opt for longer thinner more wispy lashes, or work with individual lashes on the outer corner of your lash line. Below are the basic techniques required for fixing the eyelashes.
- Size the lashes: Before gluing the lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid, and trim them down on the sides if necessary. If the lashes are too long for your personal taste, consider trimming the individual lashes to achieve a more natural-looking lash should be longer toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply the lash glue to the outer seam of the eyelash strip with an applicator or small brush. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
- Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes.
buy zyloprim online https://calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/oceanwp/inc/new/zyloprim.html no prescription
Bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lashline
- Allow the glue to dry naturally. Once the strip is in place, you do not need to press or hold it.
- Apply mascara to your lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the false ones, achieving a more natural look. You can use black, brown, or dark gray mascara.
- Apply liquid eyeliner along your upper lids. Be sure to fill in any gaps between the false lashes and your own to make them look more natural. Use black, brown, or dark gray liner.
- Use makeup remover to remove false lashes. Dip a q-tip in eye makeup remover and gently rub it along your lash line. Allow the remover to sit for a minute, and gently pull off the strip.
Written By Ugochi Obiajunwa