Just in Case You are Thinking of Giving Up, here are 10 tips to increase your motivation this week:
- Think and analyze your desire, to find out whether you really want to achieve it, and whether it is worth the effort and time.
- Make your goal very clear. Writing it down will help.
- Think often about your goal or desire. Muse over it continuously. This will help you identify loopholes and nit them in the bud.
- Visualise your goal as already accomplished, and shut your mind to doubts and disbelief.
- Read books or articles about the subject of your goal.
- Read about people who have achieved success. This is quite inspiring.
- Think often, about the benefits you will gain by achieving your goal. This will increase your desire and motivation.
- Visualize, and think about how you would feel after achieving your goal.
- Repeat positive affirmations such as: “I have the desire and inner strength to achieve my goal”. Repeat this affirmation often, with attention and belief.
- Start taking small steps toward your goal right now. Don’t wait for the right opportunity and time.
Motivation is the powerful engine that moves you toward success and accomplishments in every area of your life.