By Eromosele Patrick Eidusi
Through sludge, snow (abroad), dust (Nigeria) and dirt, white sneakers are fickle shoes that need to be replaced more often than your other kicks – not that we’re complaining.
We’re living in a post-Stan Smith world, so we’re constantly on the hunt for new options that go with everything. From reliable basics to red-soled Loubs, find our latest favourites, here! 10 pairs of white sneakers that are worth everything:
- Adidas Samba Embossed Leather Lace Up sneaker. Shop at bloomingdales.com.
2. Balenciaga Stretch-Knit High-Top Trainer. Shop at neimanmarcus.com
3. Fenty by Rihanna Trainer Hi Sneakers. Shop at puma.com
4. Dolce & Gabbana Leather and Lace sneakers. Shop at dlocegabbana.com
5. Christian Louboutin Vieira Leather Sneakers. Shop at barneys.com
6. Saint Laurent Court Classics. Shop at ysl.com.
7. Reebok Classic Nylon. Shop at reebok.com
8. Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Sneakers. Shop at Nordstrom.com.
9. Adidas Originals NMD_R1, shop at Kith.com
Comments are visible after approval