10 Inspiring Quotes about Finding Your Passion in Life
Share This Post!
Doing things that you enjoy is better than doing things you don’t enjoy… right? And when you enjoy doing something you tend to not only do it stronger, better, faster, longer, etc., but you tend to get it done with a smile on your face (what could be better?)
Passion is something you can develop and nurture.
It comes from within, but it is also based on your circumstances. Choose a new crowd, find a different setting, or go on a long vacation and you just might develop a new passion.
These quotes can also help. They will inspire you as we enter the second half of the year.
1. “One of the things that may get in the way of people…is that they’re not in touch with their passion. If you’re passionate about what it is you do, then you’re going to be looking for everything you can to get better at it.” – Jack Canfield
2. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
3. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
4.”The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
5. “I think I overcame every single one of my personal shortcomings by the sheer passion I brought to my work. If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you, like a fever.” – Sam Walton
6. “If you want to be successful in a particular field of endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities. It’s very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you’re going to have to devote a lot of your life to it.” – George Lucas
7. “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
8. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
9. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
10. “Ideally, since 80 percent of your life is spent working, you should start your business around something that is a passion of yours. If you’re into kite-surfing and you want to become an entrepreneur, do it with kite-surfing. Look, if you can indulge in your passion, life will be far more interesting than if you’re just working. You’ll work harder at it, and you’ll know more about it. But first you must go out and educate yourself on whatever it is that you’ve decided to do. Know more about kitesurfing than anyone else. That’s where the work comes in. But if you’re doing things you’re passionate about, that will come naturally.” – Richard Branson
We hope you’ve been inspired to live out that inner passion of yours
Are there any quotes we missed? Share with us below.