Fashion isn’t always all about the good clothes. Sometimes it’s about looking good. Like if I was to wear a sack, I would probably look like trash. But if Beyonce wore it, she would probably look super chic. But today isn’t about Bey (for once)- instead it’s all about the dudes. Specifically, the Nigerian dudes. Here is Accelerate’s fashion list of fit, fab and dapper men in the industry:
1. Blossom Chukwujekwe: An actor and such a romantic, he has kept his dapper nature and never made a fashion faux pas.
2. Bryan Okwara: This former Mr. Nigeria turned actor is never shy to show off his well-toned abs. He got the title, he has to just be fit.
3. Deyemi Okanlawon: He is an actor with diverse roles and nominations. He has made his way into our list as he is simply camera perfect.
4. Joseph Benjamin: The Nigerian actor, model and co-host of the MTN Project Fame. The stellar Mr. and Mrs actor has made us hit the gym.
5. O.C Ukeje: With a nice face and a smile that makes the ladies melt, it’s no wonder this good actor has made his way into our fit list.
6. Kenneth Okolie: Nigerian actor and owner of a security outfit, has the body and composure of the title which he once held in 2010.
7. Lynxx: Just look at him. Need we say more.
8. Iyanya: He is almost always shirtless and yes we have seen and we know why that is. Anyone will be shirtless if they looked like that.
9. DJ Xclusive: Drop dead gorgeous DJ Xclusive makes us forget the stress of life with not only his beats but his well-structured face and body as well.
10. Flavour: Wonder how he gets the ladies, well, the picture has a thousand reasons for that.
11. Burna Boy: He has definitely burnt his way right into all our hearts.
12. Phyno: Team light skin has just made us fall in love more and those brown eyes…
13. Tekno: Dance moves and tunes to die for, Tekno is just as hot as he is talented.
14. IK Ogbonna: This TV personality always has a way of keeping us glued and it’s definitely not only about the content.
15. Uti Nwachukwu: He has a style sense that is amazing and with his selfies with fans he always has to be on point and he never fails.
16. D’banj: Why us? That trim is why.
17. Gideon Okeke: While Gideon is known for his comic personality that bod is definitely not comedy.
18. DJ Obi: He is taking it global. Think the music is good, then you haven’t heard or seen anything.
19. Banky W: With a face like that I’m sure there are a lot of girls waiting for when he is really ready to settle.
20. Falz: His rap is not the only thing that gets us, he is one of the hottest rappers in the industry now and we know why.
21. Gbenro Ajibade: With a wife, baby girl and range rover, he still never disappoints.
22. Emmanuel Ikubese: Mr World 2014 and of course he has to have the everything to prove that.
23. Ebuka Obi Uchendu: TV personality and host, Ebuka is sure to keep you watching and coming back for more.
24. Selebobo: He is on the beat alright, all the way to the fit fam and back.
25. DJ Coublon: Making his wave as a producer in the industry, with a few hits to his name. He has begun to make his way into our hearts especially with that awesome gym selfie.
Anyone else you think should be on this list? Comment below.
Written by Nkem Ikeh
Images: fashionpheeva.com, pulse.ng, gistavenue.com, alchetron.com, uncova.com, tooexclusive.com, 360nobs.com, globaldjobi.com, beatingbeats.com, kiss100.co.ke, toridonland.com, encomium.ng, onobello.com, xclusivehit.com.ng, Jaguda.com, lailasblog.com, rblog.heck.com, bellanaija.com, the0eye.com, informationng.com