By Chineze Onu
Ever since social media gave Yoruba demons their title, they’ve been growing in size and have actually extended to other tribes, so now, they are all over the place and harder to identify at first glance. They dwell in their natural habitats like restaurants, lounges, bars, clubs, universities, churches, mosques, or even strolling on the streets searching for their prey.
But because we love you we don’t want you to fall victim, we are bursting their game right here, right now! Here are ways to spot a Yoruba demon at first glance (whether he is actually Yoruba or not). If you agree with our list say yay and if you disagree, well, say nay and let us know your own list in the comments section below:
- They have wondering eyes: A Yoruba demon typically likes a conventionally attractive woman who has a good figure and is charismatic. So, if you think you possess any of those qualities, chances are that Yoruba demon walking towards you has spotted that already and is coming to play on that.
- Expensive Sh*t: Whether they’re successful or not, they always find their way to flex. From head-to-toe, you can see them wearing designer’s. Their scent alone exudes riches.
- Yoruba demons move in groups: They’re all friends and every one of them is the same.
- Beard Gang: It’s actually hard to be a player without beards, because then how will you do that beard carressing in a flirtatous move or to exude your ego? Full or thin, they possess well-groomed beards. Some use their fingers to caress them which can also be used as a flirtatious move.
- Obvious Gestures: The way they walk, smile, or even lick their lips are cringe-worthy but captivating.
- Right words: After walking over to you, trust me, his first words can make you trip off your feet. But, get this, t hey are well-known serial liars and cheats. Do I even need to explain further?
Be careful Ladies (or gentlemen, we don’t discriminate)!
By Chineze Onu
Read also: 6 Tips To Maintain Your New Relationship
Comments are visible after approval