A password will be e-mailed to you.

Share This Post!

The former presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati who has been in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) since last week Monday when he turned himself in, told sources to Premium Times that, he has no immediate fund to return to the EFCC, despite having promised to give back N5million to the Commission.

The former spokesperson was roped into the $2.1 billion arms deal scam involving the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki. He was alleged to have received N50 million from the money.

It is reported that, Abati has also told the agency that, he cannot provide material evidence as to how he disbursed the money he received from Dasuki.

However, he has stated that, he gave out cash and material gifts to journalists during the 2015 campaign.

It is reported that, Abati had been granted administrative bail on 26th October by the EFCC and has also met with the terms of the bail on Friday, but was not allowed to go.

Written by Okolo Ezinne

Share This Post!