Lilian Afegbai is our AF star today!
Who is she?
– Nigerian actress and producer
– Ex Big Brother Africa Housemate
– Won the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (Indigenous movie of the Year for her production debut Bound in 2018)
– The face of a new generation of Nollywood stars
– Charity enthusiast: Her famous quote is as follows; “Eradicating poverty starts from you and me’
– But most importantly a highly acclaimed fashionista to watch this 2020
Scroll through to see a few of her most stunning looks
How to Achieve a Casual Slay
No matter what outfit Lilian dons, she slays with ease.
However, not many people can get away with achieving a casual slay like Lilly.
So let’s see below her top three casual fits and how she rocked them.
Winning at Workwear
Workwear doesn’t have to be boring and Lilly shows you how.
Spot her shoes! Androgyny at it’s finest!
View this post on Instagram
Queen L . . . Creative direction : Precious John @Precious_john Stylist : precious John @precious_john Makeup :Jane ogu @flawlessfacesbyjane Hair stylist : Royce Samuel @ceezysstyling Accesories: Haus of Riona @hausofriona Photography: Sunmisola Olorunnisola @sunmisola_olorunnisola
Give back while serving slay
Lily and the rest of the Afegbai clan are very big on giving back to those in need.
This is how she looks as she achieves her charity runs.
Best red carpet looks
Friends who slay together, stay togetherLilian is a thorough girl’s girl.
And what’s more, her fashionista girl group is literally the most stylish you’d ever come across.
Peep the past AF-istas such as Powede and Nancy Isime above.
All white looking Angelic
A gorgeous lily looks pristine and angelic in white.
I am just going to end it here lest I go on and on.
By: Joan K. Vincent-Otiono