The eye contour is one of the most sensitive areas of our face because this area is susceptible to damage easily due to use of unsuitable products, the weather or general mistreatment. This is one of the first areas on our face to reflect aging when that begins. Thus it is important to take great care of the eyes and here is how.
- The first thing to avoid eye wrinkles is wearing of sunglasses. This will prevent constantly squinting when the sun hits your face, making the wrinkles more ingrained.
- Check your eye makeup remover because if it is too harsh, it will force the formation of premature wrinkles. It is recommended that you go for proper cleansing product or a natural product like olive oil.
- Always make sure that you never go to bed with your makeup on. This is to avoid continual absorption of the makeup which will eventually damage the skin and affect your health.
- Use anti-aging creams which have ingredients like retinol and elastin to both prevent and remove wrinkles from the eye area. It will keep your eye hydrated and in good condition.
- A very essential part of avoiding wrinkles is getting a good rest. It will prevent bags around the eyes, dark circles and premature wrinkles. The recommended hours of sleep is between 7 to 8 hours per day.
- Don’t forget to have a healthy and balanced diet that will benefit and regenerate our skin. Hydration is also an important part of the daily regime to get a healthy and glowing skin.
These few tips will help you prevent and eradicate wrinkles in your eye and possibly other areas of the face. If you have tips that can help, comment below.
Written by Theresa Ogochukwu
Image source: fotolia.com, livestrong.com, travel.jumia.com