By Oluwaseun Ashiru
Congratulations are in order for the Kardashian-West family.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye west welcomed their third child a baby girl this Monday. The baby, whose name has not been released to the public, sure has some big shoes to fill in terms of milestones and firsts.
From sitting front row at the New York Fashion Week with Beyoncé and Jay-z, to taking private meetings with Anne Wintour and most recently , gracing the cover of the interview magazine, where she gave her very first interview, it seems like big sister North West has done it all by the age of four.
While we patiently await the new baby girl’s debut moment, let’s celebrate by taking a look at some of North’s fabulous firsts. Below is a list of North’s firsts:
- North West’s First Photo: the photo that really broke the internet. When Kim shared North’s first picture back in August 2013.
- North West’s First Christmas: the Wests have a special present under the tree, little baby North. Kim shared this cute picture of North’s first Christmas back in 2013.
- North West’s First Words: in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Kim revealed that North’s first words were ‘please’ and ‘thank you.’
- North West’s First Trip To NYC: North West is quite the fashionista. Here she is taking her first NYC shopping trip in 2013.
- North West’s First Fashion Show: North West joins Jay-Z and Beyoncé for her first NYC fashion show.
- North West’s First Birthday: north celebrates her first birthday, a ‘kidchella’ themes party thrown at the family’s Calabasas home in June of 2014.
- North West’s First Time Dressing Up For Halloween: North West celebrated her first Halloween by dressing up as a skunk alongside her cousin Penelope.
- North West’s First Music Video: North West starred in her first music video alongside her dad, Kanye West, for his 2015 track, ‘only one.’
- North West Tries First Snapchat Makeup Filter: north loves making guest appearances on her mom’s snapchat.
- North West’s First Magazine Cover: north and mom, Kim Kardashian- west, graced the cover of interview magazine back in September 2017.
We certainly have high expectations of the newest lady of the West family.
Comments are visible after approval