By Titi Gambit
Your manicures speak a lot about your person. Besides your makeup, your hands are another part of your body that should reflect who you are or who you want to be at a particular time. So if you’re tired of the oldies, here are new manicure styles that will make your hands a focal point:
- For Siriano’s Spring 2018 show, manicurist Gina Edwards painted three different designs onto Kiss Salon Acrylic Nails, with a gorgeous flower motif on the top half of the nails.
2. We love this abstract-take on the florals on the nails trend by Torello, who used Christian Louboutin nail polish in Bababoom, a vivid royal blue. Also teaches us that you don’t have to fix artificial nails to get a perfect manicure. Try this on your natural nails and thank us later.
3. Edwards used six different nail polishes and a striping brush to create a bright tweed pattern. This totally speaks the arts. Get the thin lined nail polish brush to get this effect and just try your hands at art.
4. These chrome-and-crystals nails — created by Edwards — are Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails painted with two coats of silver nail polish and topped with iridescent crystals (which were the Kiss Real Crystals & Jewel Accents). Silver is a go!
5. Proving yet again that less is more when it comes to nail art you can wear IRL, Torello paints petal shapes onto sheer pink nails. Your natural nails are worth much more than you think.
Read also: 6 Bad Habits Damaging Your Nails
Comments are visible after approval