By Oluwatobi Opusunju
Beyoncé has been named the world’s highest paid woman in music by Forbes in its recent report after pulling in a whopping $105 million this year.
This is coming as a result of the success of her sixth studio album, “Lemonade”, as well as her recent ‘Formation World Tour’.
“Lemonade,” which was released April last year, sold an equivalent of 653,000 copies according to Nielsen Music, and the Formation World Tour grossed $250 million according to Forbes.
Adele is 2nd on the list, making a total of $69 million pretax while Taylor Swift is 3rd with $44 million.
See top 10 below:
- Beyonce – $105 million.
- Adele – $69 million.
- Taylor Swift – $44 million.
- Celine Dion – $42 million.
- Jennifer Lopez – $38 million.
- Dolly Parton – $37 million.
- Rihanna – $36 million.
- Britney Spears – $34 million.
- Katy Perry – $33 million.
- Dolly Parton – $30 million
Comments are visible after approval