Written By Damilola Faustino
The problem with quite a number of job seekers is that they are so focused on acing interview questions that they forget to look for details that may help determine whether the company is right for them.
An avenue to do this is by asking thoughtful questions. This is the key to standing out from other candidates and will help you get the job. Here are 10 brilliant questions to ask at the end of any interview:
- What career development opportunities does this position offer?
- What are the first priorities for this position?
- What are the challenges of this position?
- What type of training possibilities do you offer?
- In what way is performance measured and reviewed?
- What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
- How would you describe the work culture at the office?
- Can you give me examples of how I would collaborate with my manager?
- What’s your timeline for making a decision, and when can I expect to hear back from you?
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that you think is important to know about working here?