A password will be e-mailed to you.

Share This Post!

Afrobeats artiste, Burna Boy, has said he will donate parts of the proceed from a concert he is headlining to victims of xenophobic attack. This is coming two months after the artiste said he won’t be performing in South Africa due to recent spate of xenophobic violence in the country.

burna boy on vogue

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – JUNE 23: Burna Boy poses for a portrait during the BET Awards 2019 at Microsoft Theater on June 23, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Bennett Raglin/Getty Images for BET)

On Twitter,  he wrote “The first of many! Part of the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Xenophobic attacks by me! I really hope we can all keep contributing in our own way to make the world a better and safer place for each other. #Africansunite , it’s bigger than all of us”.

 

Burna boy is the headline act at the ‘Africans Unite’ concert and is expected to perform alongside Kwesta, Jidenna, and Busiswa in the last week of November 2019.

Share This Post!