A password will be e-mailed to you.

Share This Post!

Cardi B, Migos and their security teams will not face charges following an attack that took place at last year’s Met Gala.

Migos

Cardi B and Offset – one-third of the group Migos – was alleged to have ordered three members of their security team to “savage[ly] assault” Giovanni Arnold after he asked the pair for their autographs following a Met Gala afterparty on May 8, 2018.

Arnold claimed that after he asked for the autographs, Cardi responded by saying, “Fuck outta here, n**a. I will slap the shit out of you.” He said that Offset added: “Shut up, bro, before a n**a beat you out here.”

A video obtained by TMZ appeared to show three men beating Arnold, punching him, and then stomping on his face while he was on the ground.

It is now being reported that the alleged victim has refused to be interviewed by New York City Police Department detectives despite the existence of the footage. Therefore all parties involved will not face charges.

However, there is still a civil lawsuit open that was filed last May by Arnold’s lawyer, Daniel Szalkiewicz.

In it, Arnold claims that he was “severely injured” as a result of the alleged attack, which he says took place at approximately 2:15am on May 8, 2018.

By Damilola Faustino

Read also: Catdi B Trademarks Her Signature Catchphrase ‘Okurrr’

Share This Post!