By Oluwatoyin Adeleye
If you are one of those that see drinks in glasses at an event and the only way you can decide what to take is by choosing your favourite colour or what looks most attractive, then you are welcome to the club. More often than not, we just see these things in glasses and no one has time to explain their content, so you pick one, without an idea of what you’re having.
Let that end with the Accelerate Cocktail Fridays. We bring you all you need to know about these fancy looking cocktails plus how to make them.
For today, it is the Pina Colada.
- Sling glass
- Cocktail shaker
- 6-7 chunks of pineapple
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
- 50ml fresh pineapple juice
- To garnish: A pineapple triangle
How To Make It
- Place all your ingredients into the blender (apart from the garnish!) and blend until a smooth consistency
- Pour into a chilled (or even better, frozen) glass, then add your garnish and serve.
Comments are visible after approval