A password will be e-mailed to you.

Share This Post!

Former England captain and Inter Miami owner David Beckham is set to take a 10% stake in National League club Salford City.

david beckham

The 43-year old will become a part-owner joining the likes of former Manchester United team-mates Gary and Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt.

With this addition the ‘Class of 92’ now own 60% of the club, while the remaining 40% is being held by Singapore businessman Peter Lim. However, the Football Association still needs to approve Beckham’s ownership before it is made official.

The ‘Class of 92’ bought the club in 2014 and have overseen three promotions in four seasons, and redeveloped the ground.

Salford are currently sitted third in the National League Division.

By Chineze Ogugua

Read also: David Beckham Unveils His Club’s Vest

Share This Post!