Fashions Finest Africa Awards was all glitz, glam and grandeur. The Awards show was birthed out of the need to celebrate those who have made a mark in the fashion industry.
The Fashions Finest fashion Africa weekend extravaganza kicked off in the morning on Friday, May 25, 2018 with an enlightening fashion conference at the Balmoral Centre, Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos themed “Increasing Nigeria’s Participation in the Global Garment Production Industry”. Then, in the evening, the Fashions Finest Africa Awards took place at the same venue.
The show’s host, Bolanle Olukanni, looked stunning as she carried the crowd along throughout the show. There were also breathtaking performances by AFX Theatre Company and Juliana Dede.
The fashion weekend will come to an end on Monday featuring Student designers, New and Emerging designers and established designers out of Africa, as well as exhibitions all day, giving lovers of fashion opportunities to shop all the way.
After the Fashion show on Monday evening, the Epic Show will be closed with the Fashions Finest Africa Rave where everyone would hit the dance floor and have even more fun with DJ Crowd Kontroller.
Check out Fashions Finest Awards Winners
- Male Model of the year – TOSAN DUDUN
- Female Model of the year – AYOMMIDE AYODELE
- Fashion Retail Store of the year – PAYPORTE
- Fashion Icon of the year – DEOLA SAGOE
- Fashion Blogger of the year – KEFI BOO
- Fashion Influencer of the year – TOKE MAKINWA
- Designer of the year – LISA FOLAWIYO
- Emerging Designer of the year – RICH MNISI
- Men’s wear Designer of the year – MAI ATAFO
- Women’s wear Designer of the year – TUBO
- Young Designer of the year – EMMY KASBIT
- Makeup Artiste f the year – D’ARTISTE BY DODOS
- Stylist of the year – THE STYLE INFIDEL
- Fashion Show of the year – GUARANTY TRUST BANK FASHION WEEKEND
- Outstanding Contribution to Nigerian Fashion Award – OMOYEMI AKERELE
- Accessories Designer of the year – PICHULIK
- Creative of the year – PAPA OPPONG
- Shoe Designer of the year- BUQISI – RUUX
- Bag Designer of the year – FEMI HANDBAGS
- Fashion Photographer of the year – REZE BONNA
- Fashion Magazine of the year – SCHICK MAGAZINE
- Indigenous Fabric Maker of the year – ADIRE LOUNGE
Comments are visible after approval