Another weekend comes with another set of parties and events for you to enjoy. Here’s a list of all the rocks happening this weekend:
- Walk Against Breast Cancer in the Pink October Walk: The activities in the Breast cancer awareness month are still on a roll. To be a part of the campaign, feel free to roll out on Saturday morning to walk again breast cancer.
Time: 7:am, Date: October 8, 2016
Venue: Radio Lagos/LTV Compound, Lateef Jakande Road, Agindingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Hang out with Kcee: The Festival Mall in Festac has got a full day’s package for everyone who would be visiting the mall this Saturday. In partnership with some of your favorite brands, Kcee will be bring you some amazing deals while making sure you enjoy an amazing shopping experience.
Time: All Day Long, Date: Saturday, October 8th, 2016.
Venue: Festival Mall, Amuwo Odofin, Festac, Lagos.
- Jamo-Afrique: If there is one thing we love, it’s the experience of great Cusine. On Friday 7, October, Lagos city socialite Fifi Dilli will be launching her new restaurant in the heart of Victoria island. Called Jamo-Afrique, the restaurant will offer the tastiest of Jamaican cuisine with a blend of our finest Naija delicacies.
Date: October 7, 2016
Venue: Plot 3, Block 3 Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Zazzaii Yard Sale -Designer Edition
One of fastest growing fashion brands ‘Zazaii’ is having a yard sale. Talk about an exciting weekend.
Date: Sunday 9, October
Venue: Zazaii, 36 Balarabe Musa, Off Samuel Manua, VI, Lagos
- Afrodacity Exhibition: The invention of Isi-Ewu
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016
Venue: Goethe Institut, City Hall, Lagos
- com Official Launch Party
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016, Time: 6PM
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Lagos
- Star Music- The Trek: Fresh from thrilling the city of Makurdi, the 2016 Star Music The Trek is bringing the country’s most popular annual music concert to the center of Unity, Abuja.
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016, Time: 7PM
Venue: Old parade ground, Garki, Abuja
- The Premium Place Opening
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2016, Time: 3PM
Venue: Plot 2 Niyi Okunbi street, off Bisola Durosinmi Etti, Lekki Phase 1
- Lagos Cocktail Week: Lagos Cocktail Week is a festival that celebrates the unique cocktail culture in Nigeria through events, seminars and training sessions. This five-day event aims at educating on cocktail culture both locally and internationally, inform on global trends and entertain individuals, businesses and corporations.
Date: Monday, October 10 – Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Yomi Casual Shirt Collection/ Shopping Party: The aim of this fashion party is to unveil the collection uniquely sewn to a standard of perfection to fashion lovers and to the media. The shirt collection will feature shirt pieces for the ever stylish men and women.
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2016, Time: 3PM
Venue: Yomi Casual Fashion Studio, 16, Caroline Atuonah Street, Off Bisola Durosimi-Etti, Lekki Phase 1
Contact: 08074345828 | 08037770128 | email@example.com
- Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2016: Are you an aspiring fashion entrepreneur? Do you want to learn what it takes to run a fashion business? Then, register for the ‘Business of Fashion Seminar’ hosted by African Fashion and Design Week 2016. The aim of the seminar is to provide budding fashion entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of building and maintaining a fashion brand.
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016, Time: 2PM
Venue: Oriental Hotel, 3 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.
- Mente de Moda: Do you want to sell out all your old stock? Do you want to go for an exhibition and leave feeling fulfilled and satisfied at the end of the day? Do you want to go for a shopping event that you can have fun to the max and do all your shopping at the same time? Do you want to go for a one-day event that connects you to lifetime customers? Do you want to see what the sharpest entrepreneurial minds in Lagos have on display? Guess what? You are not asking for too much and Mente de Moda is coming again this October to give you all you want and a trailer load extra.
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2016, Time: 12PM
Venue: B20, Wole Olateju Crescent, Off Admiralty road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Contact: 08186807844 | 07080131488 | 08089750366