Looking for what to get up to this weekend? Here are all the events we’d love to hit up.
- The Moustache Party: Whoop Whoop! Don’t worry if you have no moustache, you get a stick on Moustache at the party. A live music and networking event, go enjoy the experience at the Lotus at Pattaya Bar and Lounge. Slated for Friday, 12th August from 9pm, this party promises to be fun.
- The Usanii Art Exhibition: Want to be a part of the biggest Art exhibition happening in the city this weekend? Reach out to the organisers of this memorable experience at email@example.com; 0818-160- 8844 and get to be a part of this Invite only exhibition. The sponsors for the event include: The British Council, Virgin Atlantic, The Guardian Nigeria, Boskay Enterprise, Alexander & Michael Solicitors, Cross & Churchill Group, Tony Elumelu Foundation and Heirs Holding.
- Latin Dance Boot Camp: This one is for those with light-feet that like to sway. The master class is organised by Dance and Art live. You get to learn Salsa, Kizomba, Cuban Footworks, Argentine Tango and many more! You get to also learn Make-Up as well.
The event takes place at the VCP hotel, Victoria Island Lagos from 4pm till late. To be a part of the event a gate of N7000 will get you in.
- Three Creatives in One Nights: Hosted by The View Lifestyle, Three Creatives in One Night is an event that brings together some of the buzzing names in creative industries. Designed to be a networking mixer, the event will feature a Q and A session and a chance to interact with some of the brands that will have concession stands at the event. This weekend will have Ebele Udoh, Shermaine Aderemi and Tewa Ogunsanya.
The event holds at Samantha’s Bistro and Grill, 2 Olawole Daodu, off Kingsway road Ikoyi Lagos, and it’s free to attend event.
- Shakara and the Gang Comedy Concert: The Shell Hall at the Muson Centre always has a thrill for us. This Sunday, it’s the comedy concert by Shaka and the Gang. Bringing their comedic genius will be AY, Gordons, Seyi Law, Klint D’ Drunk, Akpororo, Kenny Blaq, Funny Bone, Elenu, Ajebo, Ushbebe, Senator, Acapella, Pencil and many more.
On the music line-up we have Patoranking, Ice Prince, Kcee, Korede Bello, Harrysong, Iyanya, Oritse Femi, Mi, Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh, Tekno, Pepenazi, Di’ja, Solid Star, Selebobo and a long list of other artistes.
The event holds on the 14th of August from 5pm
- Miss Bikini Nigeria International: Go witness modelling perfection at the second edition of the event which holds at the Bespoke centre Lekki Lagos in the 14th of August 2016 from 5pm. The event is designed with a heart for charity and also advocates for Welfare of Children, women empowerment and youth development.
Tickets for the event range as follows : Regular N5,000, VIP N5,000, VVIP N30,000 and Table for 10 N300,000.
That’s all for this week. Which ones are you going for? Let us know in the comments below. And if you have any events, feel free to email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org about it and have us add you to the list!