By Oluwatoyin Adeleye
Whatever field you are in or however you have shaped your career, Eloy Awards wants to reward you and who doesn’t love to be rewarded for their hard work?
Eloy Awards, which is in its 9th year, is calling for nominations across a range of categories to be scrutinised by a panel of judges.
This year’s theme is “THE YEAR OF INSPIRATION”.
Nominations for the ELOY Awards have ended on the 30th of September, but Nominations for the ‘Ladies Who Inspire’ category end on the 2nd of November, so there’s still time to nominate that brilliantly skilled woman that’s coming to mind.
Founder of the Awards and Editor in Chief of Exquisite Magazine, Tewa Onasanya will announce the judges soon.
She noted that “We want to know any woman in any community, workplace, field or anywhere that is doing great works and inspiring other people, we want to celebrate those women every week during the CEMI (Celebrate, Empower, Motivate and Inspire) honours which was created to celebrate these women.”
ELOY Awards is aimed at inspiring, motivating and empowering women, celebrate their successes and show that it can be done.
According to Tewa Onasanya: “Our distinguished judges are carefully selected and they embody ladies who are doing exceptionally well in their chosen fields and are great examples of strong women doing great things. We want other women to be inspired by these women and strive to be the best they can be.”
The celebrations will be done all through the months running up to the ELOY awards 2017 and everyone is encouraged to send in their nominees to be celebrated, whether they make the final cut or not.
Criteria for Nominee
The criteria for the ELOY Award focus on the character of the individual, her ability and achievements and how her work impacts the Nigerian society.
Must have proven record of:
1. Direct leadership: responsible for duties of others in a business environment. The leadership ability to affect human behaviour and accomplish a mission. Must be capable of influencing people to achieve set goals.
2. Indirect leadership: she has earned respect of others due to past or current achievements
3. Service: has helped a colleague, associates to grow, develop and achieve goals and given assistance to the community.
4. Commitment: shows a level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them
5. Achievement: shows evidence of growth in her business or profession.
6. Integrity: must act according to values, beliefs and principles that shape the future for the better. Actions of integrity.
7. Character: meeting her responsibilities and being a good Nigerian.
Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org or nominate online at www.eloyawards.com include your contact details and reasons for nominations: In your own words, please describe in detail your nominee’s specific accomplishment with a focus on impact, the potential for growth and the ability to inspire.
Comments are visible after approval