DIY Sugar Wax Ingredients
Here’s all you’ll need for an at-home sugar wax recipe:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 cup lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/8 cup warm water
- Place a medium-sized pot on the stove and add all ingredients to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, making sure to stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, reduce to medium heat and continue to stir frequently.
- Remove the pot from heat when the mixture turns golden brown. The consistency of your sugar paste should be similar to hot syrup. If it’s thick like honey, heat it a little longer.
- Transfer to a bowl and let the paste cool for 30 minutes. The wax should still be warm but easy to manipulate.