WhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the most used apps in our daily lives and since the introduction of WhatsApp voice calls as well as WhatsApp video calls, the Facebook-owned platform has become one of the most practical apps that one would need in a smartphone. Moreover, we also have the WhatsApp Web version of the app which essentially gives access to your WhatsApp account through a laptop or computer.
On the other hand, there are some WhatsApp features that are not yet available for the Web version of the platform and one of those is the WhatsApp video calls. There is no official way that one can make either WhatsApp voice calls or WhatsApp video calls through the web version of the instant messaging app.
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp app on your laptop or computer.
- Now install an Android emulator such as Bluestack, Nox player or YouWave on your Windows laptop.
- Launch the Android emulator and configure it by following on-screen instructions.
- Do make sure that you give the Android emulator access to your laptop’s webcam and mic.
- Now open the WhatsApp app via the Android emulator to access all the features present on a smartphone version of the app including WhatsApp video calls.
As mentioned above, since this is not an official way to make WhatsApp video calls on your laptop or computer, you have to make sure that you download a trusted and popular Android emulator for your Windows laptop or computer.