By Titi Gambit
Sometimes, you forget to spray some cologne before leaving home, and this can leave you feeling bare and reduce your confidence. Other times, you just cannot be bothered with the spray, or you may even have certain body reactions to perfume. But how you smell is just as important as how you look, especially this valentine season. So here are ways to smell nice without using perfume:
- Buy an essential oil (your favourite scent from the health food store) and dilute it with a carrier oil, like almond oil, then carry this around. You could just rub some on the palm of your hand from time to time and it will definitely contribute to your overall smell.
- Spread coconut oil on your body after you shower. It will give you an appealing scent and make you smell like the beach.
- Convince yourself to go fragrance-free and let your natural scent (ie. pheromones) attract others to you because pheromones actually have a biological purpose – to attract the opposite sex.
- Clean up properly and regularly so that no bad smells interfere with your natural pheromones.
- Use fragrance infused make up products. This will not only make your face look attractive, but give you an appealing smell as well.
Comments are visible after approval