The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, makes style choices that consistently get everyone talking. The future queen is such a style second that when she wears a dress, the designer oftentimes sells out in mere seconds. So, in honor of Kate’s big day, we’ve compiled her best looks to date.
- A Peter Pan collar dress and a proper hat isn’t a combo you see every day.
2. A little lace appliqué is always a good idea.
3. The mother of two looked precious in her crisp white outfit.
4. This day-date look is perfect for sightseeing with the hubby
5. The sequin ombrè effect on this gown is perfect.
6. A light pink dress paired with flats feels youthful and girly.
7. Something about this all-red look just feels royal
8. This fitted dress is sexy but still subtle (just like Kate’s style)
9. PLEATS, PLEASE
10. Rain or shine, Kate still looks fine
11. This dressed-up look is not your average Sunday attire
12. This black and white number is meant to be classy and understated.
13. This embroidered number feels special, like the one-of-a-kind woman wearing it.
14. Navy for the win- A navy blue head-to-toe look is without a doubt one fit for royalty.
15. A pink checked dress is a sweet choice for an important meeting.