Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, yesterday unveiled the Phase 4 slate of the Marvel Cinematic Universe at Comic-Con. He hit the stage at Marvel’s panel in Hall H, announcing a tantalizing suite of new superhero movies, set for release over the next two years. The list includes Black Widow,, , , and .
He also teased the answer to the biggest lingering question since the merger of Disney and Fox. How long until we see some X-Men or other Marvel superheroes join our faves? Plans are apparently in the works.
Here is Marvel’s Phase 4 schedule:
- May 1, 2020: Black Widow
- Fall, 2020: The Falcon and Winter Soldier
- Nov. 6, 2020: The Eternals movie
- Feb. 12, 2021: Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Spring, 2021: WandaVision Disney Plus series
- May 7, 2021: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Spring, 2021: Loki Disney Plus series
- Summer, 2021: What If…?
- Fall, 2021: Hawkeye
- Nov. 5, 2021: Thor 4: Love and Thunder
The long-rumored Black Widow is definitely happening and will star Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour, Florence Pugh, O-T Fagbenle and Rachel Weisz. Cate Shortland will direct the movie.
By: Dammy Eneli