Ladies love him, and guys want to be like him.
We’re talking about the talented crooner, Korede Bello, whose good looks and great voice have scored him millions of fans across Nigeria and the world at large. Not many twenty year olds are forces to reckon with in the entertainment space, but Korede plays this role quite well, paving the way for many to follow. Maybe even you!
1. Born on February 29, 1996, Korede was born in Lagos State to music loving parents.
2. Imagine a seven year old Korede singing love ballads to an audience! That was our MCM back in the day, with the stage name, African Prince. He must have been too cute then.
3. Korede seems to have a thing for royalty though; releasing one of his first singles African Princess decades later in 2014.
4. His first single was Forever though, a song he recorded while in secondary school. And guess who paid for the recording? His supportive father.
Read also: 8 Quick, Fun Facts about Banky W
5. Today, he is a hugely successful artiste signed under Don Jazzy’s label, Mavin Records. You probably know some of his popular hits till date – Godwin, Jantamanta and Romantic with labelmate, Tiwa Savage. Then, there’s the “small” guest feature he had in Dorrobucci. Remember that?
6. He’s won about 12 awards since he started, cementing his status as one of the greatest of his time.
7. Last but not least, if Justin Bieber thinks he’s the only one with an army of fans, he is so mistaken. Korede’s “Bellovers” are ride or die and will defend his honour at any given time. Check out this fun montage video they made for him a while back.
Are you a fellow Bellover? Show some love for Korede down below.