How you plan your day and what you allow yourself to focus on each morning will play a major part in how you feel and whether or not you wake up feeling a deep sense of passion and purpose.
Every morning before you start the new day we want you to go through the following process and invest some time planning and connecting with yourself at much higher level:
- What is your life purpose? What are you here for and what is your unique gift that you are going to share with the world?
- What is your vision? What is your vision for your life and what does it look like and feel like?
- What are you grateful for in your life? Every morning, you want to write out what makes you feel blessed, fortunate and grateful for your life.
- What are your top 10 life goals? What do you absolutely have to experience and accomplish in your lifetime and what would give you the greatest sense of joy, success and fulfillment?
- What are your top 3 goals for the day? What do you need to get done today that will move you closer to your life purposes, vision and goals?
This process shouldn’t take you more than 10-15 minutes every morning and give you a sense of purpose and direction heading into the new day!
Living with purpose and passion starts with how you plan your day and how you set your mind, body and soul up or success.