The secret of a well dressed woman is an incredibly well stocked closet just asks Kim K. However one of the best bits about being in your 20’s is the incredible array of fun and carefree styles that you have access to. Some people might also say that your 20’s is perhaps the best time to shop for pieces that you feel might be vintage someday (mostly for purses).
In your 20’s you can get away with multiple cut-off and many more incredible style and that’s why I think it’s also a fun idea to invest in the African print fabric we all know as Ankara. The infusion of this fabric into our fashion world has been a long time coming and now that this lovely fabric has been given the time of day, it’s time that we also take it up a notch by sewing fun, girly and fun pieces with this fabulous fabric.
Below are six Ankara styles that we believe are perfect if you are in your 20’s, just take time to check them out;
- Quickly, join the cold-shoulder trend before it goes off the radar for the umpteenth time, this boho style is just perfect for a young woman in her 20’s.
- There is a cool reason why the halter neck yoke toke never goes out of style, it’s because its provides comfort and that’s what every millennial wants.
- The fit and flare Ankara dress is a classic piece and with all the trendy styles you have, you should have a classy piece you can always fall back on.
- The mini Ankara flare skirt is another piece that you should have in your wardrobe; this is the best time to rock such a piece.
- A plain and pattern off-the -shoulder two pieces is an incredible style choice for a millennial
- When you are young you can get away with pulling off really short outfits, this Ankara short dress with cut-offs is a cool piece.