I can’t even begin to tell you how positive affirmations have helped me, especially when it came to loving my body. I’m a plus-sized woman, I’ve been plus-size practically my whole life and because of that, I’ve faced a lot of insecurities about my body. At some point, I hated my body to the extent that I couldn’t look in the mirror. It took a lot for me to love my body, and positive affirmations were a big part of that.
Body love can be a really difficult thing to cultivate in your life, but there are things you can do to make the process a lot easier. Saying body positive affirmations to yourself is one of the best and can help to transform your thoughts and feelings about your body and make you believe what you’re saying. In case you’re unfamiliar with what affirmations are, they’re statements that you make in an attempt to change your unconscious thought process and reasoning.
10 Positive Affirmations You Should Sy To Yourself Tom Feel Good About Your Body:
1. “My body is perfect the way that it is and I honor it in this state.”
2. “My body deserves love and respect.”
3. “I love my body as it is today.”
4. “My worth isn’t defined by my weight. I define my worth and I am worthy.”
5. “I am comfortable in my own skin.”
6. “I accept my body the way it is.”
7. “I am confident in my body.”
8. “Other people’s opinions of my body do not affect or involve me”
9. “Body, I promise to love and cherish you always. I am sorry for ever being cruel to you and ask for forgiveness”
10. “Love fills every inch of my skin and I feel the love inside of my body.”
By: Dammy Eneli