A password will be e-mailed to you.

Share This Post!

A concert arena in Germany has cancelled its contract with R. Kelly’s tour organizer after the R&B star was recently charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse involving some victims between the ages of 13 and 17.

r kelly

The Ratiopharm Arena in Neu-Ulm made the announcement in a Facebook post.

“Regarding the new and objective facts, we have decided to cancel the contract,” the arena operators wrote. The arena also removed the advertisement for the singer’s April 12 concert from Facebook earlier this week, according to The Associated Press.

The arena went on to express its regrets for the “fans’ understandable disappointment” over the cancellation and asked them to turn to the tour’s organizer for ticket reimbursement in the post.

Operators of the Sporthalle Hamburg arena, where Kelly was also scheduled to perform in Germany on April 14, also told the news agency that they made efforts to cancel the singer’s contract for the event prior to him being charged.

However, the Sporthalle Hamburg operators said they have been unable to cancel their contract with the singer’s representative and said that they would try to reach out again for cancellation.

The 52-year-old artist turned himself into a Chicago police station last Friday night just hours after he was charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

The singer remained in jail over the weekend and left jail on Monday afternoon after an unidentified friend posted the $100,000 bail.

By Damilola Faustino

Read also: Woman Who Bailed R Kelly Out Of Jail Speaks Out ‘He Is Not A Monster’

Share This Post!