A password will be e-mailed to you.

Tekashi 6ix9ine says he was relieved when federal authorities finally arrested him last year for running with Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

The rapper expressed his admiration for law enforcement in a letter filed to Manhattan federal court judge Paul Engelmayer on Wednesday.

Tekashi

“I felt stuck, like the gang had control of my life and that I would never be able to escape their grip,” the rapper told the judge, who is set to sentence him next week

“I needed to do something before it was too late.”

The 23-year-old had previously testified that he began cooperating with prosecutors just a day after his arrest for racketeering in November 2018.

The revelation came as he took the stand against former cohorts and Nine Trey members Anthony “Harv” Ellison and Aljermiah “Nuke” Mack during their own trial on charges that including kidnapping the “Gummo” rapper.

“Before my arrest, I publicly disassociated myself from Nine Trey but I knew that it would come with a price,” Tekashi — whose real name is Daniel Hernandez — writes in the new court papers.

“I knew from previous incidents that the gang would retaliate against me for denouncing them in public.”

“I know that I am not a victim because my actions contributed to this mess,” the letter continues.

“I now know that I am remorseful for what happened because I was blessed with the gift of an opportunity that most people dream of but I squandered it by getting involved with the wrong people and misrepresenting myself when I should have been true to myself and my fans.”

He goes on to apologize to his victims, his fans, and his family.

By: Damilola Faustino

See Also: Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Houston Mall Assault Case Reportedly Dismissed