A stylist lives and breathes an artist’s life as much as the artiste. And its no surprise that this is the case because you need clothes for every occasion at every stage in your life.
This is why, a trusty celebrity stylist is worth more than gold.
I’ve rounded up a few celebrities who have all the scoop and BTS footage on your favourite celebrities before any magazine or blog snaps them up and posts.
I’m talking front row seats to the lives of your favourite celebrities, their daily and red-carpet OOTD options and even their desirous celebrity cosets.
Remember these names
I present to you our African/ African-American sisters and brothers who are killing the stylist game around the world.
- Tyrone Hunter (@tytyrone) : Beyoncé
- Kollin Carter (@kollincarter): Cardi B
- Amira Vee (@amiravee): Hennessy B (Cardi’s sister)
- Lawrence Roach (@luxurylaw): Zendaya
- Jason Bolden (@jasonbolden): Serena, Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Taraji P Henson, the list goes on.
- Van Van Alonso (@_van__van_ ): My husband, Mahershalah Ali, well known from the movie Moonlight.
- Harvella Styles (She has her own store now @harvellastyles) Toke Makinwa
- Ade Samuel (@adesamuel): Michael B. Jordan
- Cheryl Conteh (@cheryl_conteh): Idris Elba
- Calvin Opaleye (@calvinopaleye): Almost all the Victoria Secret Models based in the UK.
By: Joan K. Vincent-Otiono