Wanderlust for the week—Mauritius officially the Republic of Mauritius. We would all love to take a trip somewhere… well for us we want a trip to Mauritius… Like seriously. Have you seen the place?
- For those who love snorkeling and swimming, Trou Aux Biches should be the first place to visit in Mauritius.
2. For early risers, Belle Mare Plage beach in Mauritius is a good choice to enjoy the sunrise.
3. Trou Aux Cerfs, or the Murr’s Volcano, is a 605 m high dormant volcano that is located in Curepipe, Mauritius.
4. Tamarind Waterfalls are one of the best things to see in Mauritius. The waterfalls comprise of a series of seven cataracts located on the Tamarin River, and hence are often called the Seven Cascades.
5. Built in 1830, Eureka House (Maison Eureka) is a major tourist attraction in Mauritius, located at Moka, Central Mauritius. The museum has areas dedicated to music, art, maps, and Chinese & Indian houseware. Many small waterfalls, lush greenery, endemic plants, Lake Moka, and lavish gardens surround the museum.
6. Yet another treat for the history lovers. If you want an alluring view of art and history of Mauritius and want to go into the depths of the country, this place is a must stop
7. Chamarel is a small village located in the district of Savanne. Chamarel attracts much since you will have the chance to visit the beautiful places in its vicinity.
8. Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
9. Ile Aux Cerfs.
10. Turquoise Waters at the hidden La Cuvette beach
BRB as I book my trip to Mauritaus
Written by Damilola Okejide